Group Visits and Tours
Groups may schedule a two-hour guided tour with personalized service from our knowledgeable and friendly staff. Please schedule at least two weeks in advance. Tour Fee: $12/person, which includes admission.
Experience another side of Mt. Cuba Center with a unique opportunity to ride through our Natural Lands. Our hay wagon travels through picturesque hills and grassland fields. A fitting tribute to the Brandywine Valley’s agricultural and arts heritage, a Natural Lands Tour is an opportunity to enjoy theses sweeping views while hearing about what Mt. Cuba Center is doing to conserve them. $12 per person. A package price of $15 includes a one-hour guided garden tour and one-hour Natural Lands Tour. Call 302.239.8807 or fill out our contact form to arrange your tour.
Self-Guided Visits are ideal for groups that would like to explore the gardens at their own pace during regular hours. Docents are located throughout the gardens to provide information and answer questions. A discounted group rate of $9/person is available for groups of 10 or more when scheduled at least two weeks in advance.
- Guided Tours and Self-Guided Visits are available Wednesday through Wednesday, April 4 — November 24.
- Reservations must be made at least two weeks in advance. Peak times fill quickly.
- Call 302-239-8807 or email email@example.com to make a reservation.
- Final participant count and payment due 2 weeks prior to date of visit.
- Gourmet boxed lunches or a luncheon buffet are available for groups of 10 or more for a fee of $16/person and 2 weeks advance notice. Groups may also bring their own lunch to enjoy in our shaded picnic area or find a seat in the gardens.
- Accessibility: Due to our rolling terrain and mulched paths, wheelchair access is limited. Golf cart transportation to the Ponds and back is available upon request.
- Bus parking available; all groups traveling by bus must make advance arrangements.
- Photography policy