Group Visits and Tours
Groups may schedule a two-hour guided tour with personalized service from our knowledgeable and friendly staff. Please schedule at least two weeks in advance. Tour Fee: $12/person, which includes admission.
Experience a lesser-known side of Mt. Cuba Center with a unique opportunity to ride through natural areas not typically open to the public. Our wagon travels through rolling hills and grassland fields, where you’ll hear about Mt. Cuba’s land management, conservation efforts and restoration projects. A package price of $15 per person is available for a one hour guided garden tour and one hour Natural Lands Tour. Minimum of 10 participants or $150.
Self-Guided Visits are ideal for groups that would like to explore the gardens at their own pace during regular hours. Docents are located throughout the gardens to provide information and answer questions. A discounted group rate of $9/person is available for groups of 10 or more when scheduled at least two weeks in advance.
- Guided Tours and Self-Guided Visits are available Wednesday through Wednesday, April 1 – November 22, 2020.
- Reservations must be made at least two weeks in advance. Peak times fill quickly.
- Call 302-239-8807 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to make a reservation.
- Final participant count and payment due 2 weeks prior to date of visit.
- Gourmet boxed lunches or a luncheon buffet are available for groups of 10 or more for a fee of $16/person and 2 weeks advance notice. Groups may also bring their own lunch to enjoy in our shaded picnic area or find a seat in the gardens.
- Accessibility: Due to our rolling terrain and mulched paths, wheelchair access is limited. Golf cart transportation to the Ponds and back is available upon request.
- Bus parking available; all groups traveling by bus must make advance arrangements.
- Photography policy
By appointment only; 2 person limit
$50 per person/$75 per household
Take your garden to the next level–whether you have an established native plant garden or are just getting started, this unique, one-hour private garden tour will inspire and guide your own home landscaping choices. From novel plant combinations and seasonal maintenance tips to attracting your favorite wildlife visitors, Mt. Cuba Center’s expert Docents use our gardens to customize an experience to help meet your gardening needs. Please schedule at least two weeks in advance.