All classes are available for registration online at mtcubacenter.org/classes or by calling 302.239.4244. Many classes fill quickly, so please register early to avoid disappointment. If your confirmation states “Wait List”, you will be called or emailed if an opening occurs.
Members: Explore and Engage level Members receive a 10% discount on Ecological Gardening Certificate courses. To purchase a membership, please call 302.239.4244 or go online to https://mtcubacenter.org/membership/packages/
Payment & Refunds:
Payment is required upon registration. Refunds are issued if registration is withdrawn at least seven days in advance of the scheduled start date or if the class is cancelled. When snow/rain dates are published, no refunds will be issued to those who cannot attend rescheduled events.
Class Cancellations & Garden Closures:
Occasionally we may cancel classes due to inclement weather, insufficient registration, or unforeseen circumstances. For updated information regarding closures and cancellations, call 302.239.4244 (option 3) or visit mtcubacenter.org
- Many classes are held outdoors. Please dress for the weather conditions and wear sturdy shoes as walking paths may be uneven.
- Sunscreen, hats, and insect spray are recommended.
- Due to our rolling terrain and mulched paths, the use of wheelchairs is limited.
- Programs are held rain or shine unless specified otherwise.
- Be advised that certain classes may be recorded and videotaped for educational or promotional purposes.
- Please call 302.239.4244 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or concerns.