Safety is our top priority as we welcome members and guests back to the gardens.
Please review the measures and guidelines below before visiting to help keep everyone safe. These guidelines are in accordance with recommendations from the CDC and Delaware Division of Public Health. We will update them as necessary.
10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., Wednesday through Sunday*
*Extended Friday hours are canceled until further notice.
Tickets & Memberships
We ask that all tickets and memberships be purchased online in advance of visiting. A scanning station is located outside of the Main House for easy entry. Cash transactions are not accepted at this time.
Main House restrooms are open. They are cleaned and sanitized routinely. Hand sanitizer stations are located in all common areas. Drinks, snacks, and Mt. Cuba Center (MCC) merchandise will not be available for purchase until further notice.
Signs and arrows directing one-way traffic are posted throughout the gardens to keep yourself and others safely distanced. Certain areas, such as the Trillium Garden, are closed until further notice. Please follow all signage posted throughout the garden and download this map before your visit.
Due to our rolling terrain and mulched paths, access to level, even terrain along the one-way route is limited. Most areas are not fully accessible to wheelchairs or strollers.
Things to Know
- If you are feeling unwell, please remain at home. Your tickets will still be valid on another day.
- The number of guests in the garden is closely monitored to ensure everyone can maintain a safe social distance.
- Practice safe social distancing by maintaining six feet or more from guests or groups outside of your immediate family members, including MCC staff.
- Please bring a face mask or face covering. Anyone over the age of 12 is required to wear a mask in situations where maintaining social distancing of six feet between individuals of different households is impractical. When feasible, face coverings for children between ages two and eleven are also recommended according to the Delaware Division of Public Health.
- Be mindful of others, and refrain from gathering in large groups.
- Guests are welcome to bring snacks and refreshments, but please discard all trash and recycling in the proper receptacles.
Thank you for your help in keeping MCC a safe place for all to visit. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Please reach out to us at email@example.com or call 302.239.4244 with any questions.