Mt. Cuba Center’s FALL 2021 -WINTER 2022 Program Guide introduces more than 100 expert-led classes in gardening, conservation, art, and wellness. The latest program guide brings botanical education via online and in-person classes to those interested in learning.
Browse the program guide at mtcubacenter.org/programguide.
This fall and winter, students can:
- Learn about The New Naturalism in Garden Design with Kelly D. Norris
- Attend Fall Gardening Saturday (offered both in person and online)
- Learn Responsible Wildcrafting
- Get behind the camera with Nature Photography for Beginners
- Try a Yoga Retreat in Mt. Cuba’s natural lands
- and much more!
Both online and in-person courses offer hands-on learning experiences where instructors can answer questions in real time. Group discussion is encouraged, and many courses have handouts and additional materials.
In 2021, Mt. Cuba’s classes were awarded editor’s pick for Best Upstate Creative Workshops in Delaware Today’s annual Best of Delaware competition.
In addition to its fall and winter offerings, Mt. Cuba offers Classes On Demand and Online Group Lectures. Learn more at mtcubacenter.org.