Experience a magnificent display of native spring blooms at the peak of their glory; enjoy live music, gardening activities, outdoor family programming, and more! A variety of food selections will be available for purchase. Native plants will be available for purchase, while supplies last.
Activities for Friday, April 23.
- Live Music: Jenn Minor from 11 am-5 pm
- Story Time Sprouts at 11:30 am & 2:30 pm
- Family Yoga at 10:30 am
- Trillium Talks at 1:30 pm. Pre-registration required, reserve your spot at the Plant Sales tent.
- If These Trees Could Talk Tour at 3:30 pm. Pre-registration required, reserve your spot at the Plant Sales tent.
- Guided Natural Lands Hike at 11:30 am, 1:30 pm & 4:30 pm. Pre-registration required, reserve your spot at the Plant Sales tent.
Programs Offered All Day
- Plants for Sale: Native plants will be available for purchase, while supplies last!
- Build Your Own Container: For the discounted price of $24, you’ll receive everything you need to create a beautiful native spring container.
- Bluey’s Woods: Venture into the woods and explore nature play activities.
- Choose Your Own Adventure: Explore the gardens and natural lands with one of two scavenger hunts!
- Pollinator or Not?: Play our guessing game to see if you can tell which animals are the best pollinators!
- Binoculars for Birding: Craft your own set of recycled binoculars and learn about the basics of birding!
- Native Container Raffle: Enter to win a beautiful container garden of native plants. Drawing will take place at 5pm; you need not be present to win!
- Nature Crowns: Use natural materials to create a crown fit for royalty!
- Plant Research: Find out which varieties of native plants have performed best in our trials and vote for your favorites!
Food & Beverage
- Zaikka from 10:30 am–6 pm: Fresh, healthy, authentic flavors of Indian and Mediterranean cuisine
This event is rain or shine. Tickets are non-refundable. Members must register to attend. General Admission tickets are not valid to visit the gardens on this day.