Plants for Sale
Using native plants in your home landscape is one of the best ways to support wildlife and ecosystem health, and Mt. Cuba Center is now offering a selection of high-quality plants for guests to take home. They can be purchased onsite for $6 each while supplies last. Selections vary by season and are generally available May through October. Guests do not need to pay admission to purchase and there is a limit of one tray per customer.
Planning a Garden
Find a variety of plants available this spring like:
- Aquilegia canadensis ‘Little Lanterns’
- Iris versicolor ‘Purple Flame’
- Phlox divaricata ‘Blue Moon’
- Tiarella cordifolia ‘Oakleaf’
- Zizia aurea
- Deschampsia cespitosa
- Silene caroliniana subsp. wherryi ‘Short and Sweet’
- Heuchera ‘Plum Pudding’
- Phlox subulata ‘Crimson Beauty’
- Sedum ternatum
*Selections may vary. Available while supplies last.