Group Visits and Tours
Groups may schedule a two-hour guided tour with personalized service from our knowledgeable and friendly staff. Please schedule at least two weeks in advance. Tour Fee: $12/person, which includes admission.
Self-Guided Visits are ideal for groups that would like to explore the gardens at their own pace during regular hours. Docents are located throughout the gardens to provide information and answer questions. A discounted group rate of $9/person is available for groups of 10 or more when scheduled at least two weeks in advance.
- Guided Tours and Self-Guided Visits are available Wednesday through Sunday, April 1 — November 19.
- Reservations must be made at least two weeks in advance. Peak times fill quickly.
- Contact Betsey Ney at 302-239-8895 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to make a reservation.
- Final participant count and payment due 2 weeks prior to date of visit.
- Gourmet boxed lunches are available for groups of 10 or more for a fee of $15/person and 2 weeks advance notice. Groups may also bring their own lunch to enjoy in our shaded picnic area or find a seat in the gardens.
- Accessibility: Due to our rolling terrain and mulched paths, wheelchair access is limited. Golf cart transportation to the Ponds and back is available upon request.
- Bus parking available; all groups traveling by bus must make advance arrangements.
- Photography policy