Mother’s Day Tea is sold out. Thank you for your interest!
Celebrate Mother’s Day and enjoy Mt. Cuba’s spring wildflowers at the peak of their display with our Mother’s Day Tea on Sunday, May 14th at 12:30 pm. Catered by Café Gelato and served in Mt. Cuba’s Main House, this traditional high tea includes a selection of specially selected black and herbal teas. Enjoy a selection of classic and creative tea sandwiches, sweet and savory scones, mini desserts and pastries.
Tickets are $45 per person and include garden admission from 10 am to 4 pm. Preregistration is required by calling 302.239.4244.
- Vanilla Bean – Madagascar vanilla beans blend with premium black tea
- Orange Dulce – Black tea with hints of orange, vanilla, bergamot and jasmine blossoms
- Marrakesh Mint Green Tea – Refreshing green tea brightened with peppermint
- Organic Darjeeling Estate – whole Darjeeling leaves with a sweet and lingering finish
- Organic Mint Mélange – a well-rounded infusion of fresh mint leaves (caffeine free)
- Chamomile Citrus – an herbal infusion of chamomile, orange and lemon slices (caffeine free)
Lemons, milk, sugar, honey and sweeteners
Traditional Tea Sandwiches
- Sliced strawberries and cream cheese on raisin bread
- Sliced Avocado with Gruyere
- Cobb salad sandwich of chicken, bacon, avocado, tomato, and Roquefort
- Chicken Salad served on croutons
- Shrimp Salad served on croutons
- Bruschetta served on croutons
- Turkey on French baguette
- Ham on French baguette
- Classic Cream Currant and Toasted Almond Scones
- Pastries, Mini Desserts, Cookies and Macaroon
Preregistration is required by calling 302.239.4244